1. Aghashahi, A. R., A. Nikkhah, S. A. Mirhadi, M. Zahedifar and H. Mansouri. 2006. Effect of different level of unprocessed bentonite, processed bentonite, and clinoptilolite of different rumen degradable protein level, on ammonia concentration, soluble and digestible protein (In-vitro). Pajouhesh and sazandegi 70: 80-90. (In Farsi).
2. Ali, H. 2010. Biodegradation of Synthetic Dyes-A Review. Water Air Soil Pollution 213: 251-273.
3. Aljeboree, A. M. 2016. Adsorption of crystal violet dye by fugas sawdust from aqueous solution. International Journal of ChemTech Research 9: 412-423.
4. Amoei, A., H. A. Asgharnia, K. Karimian, Y. Mahdavi, D. Balarak and S. M. Ghasemi. 2014. Efficiency of response surface methodology for optimizing removal of crystal violet (CV) from aqueous solutions by modified barley sraw. Journal of Environmental Health Engineering 2: 65-75.
5. Bach, A., S. Calsamiglia and M. D. Stern. 2005. Nitrogen Metabolism in the Rumen. Journal of Dairy Science 88: (E. Suppl.): E9-E21.
6. Barnett, A. J. G., and R. Reid. 1957. Studies on the production of volatile fatty acids from grass in artificial rumen. 1. Volatile fatty acids production from fresh grasses. Journal of Agriculture Science 48: 315-321.
7. Casas, N., T. Parella, T. Vicen, G. Caminal and M. Sarra. 2009. Metabolites from the biodegradation of triphenylmethane dyes by Trametes versicolor or laccase. Chemosphere 75: 1344-1349.
8. Chakraborty, S., S. Chowdhury and P. D. Saha. 2011. Adsorption of crystal violet from aqueous solution onto NaOH-modified rice husk. Carbohydrate Polymers 86: 1533-1541.
9. Cheriaa, J., and A. Bakhrouf. 2009. Triphenylmethanes, malachite green and crystal violet dyes decolourisation by Sphingomonas paucimobilis. Annals of Microbiology 59: 57-61.
10. Czerkawaski, J. W. 1986. An introduction to rumen studies. Pergamon Press. Oxford. New York.
11. Fessard, V., T. Godard, S. Huet, A. Mourot and J. M. Poul. 1999. Mutagenicity of malachite green and leucomalachite green in vitro tests. Journal of Applied Toxicology 19: 421-430.
12. Kazemi, M., A. Eskandary Torbaghan, A. M. Tahmasbi, R. Valizadeh, and A. A. Naserian. 2017. Effects of phosalone consumption via feeding with or without sodium bentonite on performance, blood metabolites and its transition to milk of Iranian Baluchi sheep. Journal of Animal Science and Technology 59: 1-11.
13. Kazemi, M., A. M. Tahmasbi, R. Valizadeh, A. A. Naserian, R. Afshari and A. Sonei. 2013. Effect of phosalone as an organophosphate pesticide with different levels of bentonite on fermentation parameters of a TMR ration according to in vitro condition. Iranian Journal of Applied Animal Science 5: 201-209. (In Farsi).
14. Kazemi, M., M. Khabbaz Sirjani, A.M. Tahmasbi, E. Ibrahimi Khoram Abadi and A. Eskandary Torbaghan. 2017. Effects of sodium and calcium bentonite on growth performance and rumen ammonia in Holstein bulls. Livestock Research for Rural Development 29 (8). Available online at: http://www.lrrd.org/lrrd29/8/phd29144.html, Accessed 8 May 2018.
15. Kirby, N., G. McMullan and R. Marchant. 1995. Decolorization of an artificial textile effluent by Phanerochaete chrysosporium. Biotechnology Letters 17: 761-764.
16. Komolong, M. K., D. G. Barber and D. M. McNeill. 2001. Post-ruminal protein supply and N retention of weaner sheep fed on a basal diet of lucerne hay (Medicago sativa) with increasing levels of quebracho tannins. Animal Feed Science and Technology 92: 59-72.
17. Menke, K. H., and H. Steingass. 1988. Estimation of the energetic feed value obtained from chemical analysis and in vitro gas production using rumen fluid. Animal Research and Development 28: 7-55.
18. Mittal, M., J. Mittal, A. Malviya, D. Kaur and V. K. Gupta. 2010. Adsorption of hazardous dye crystal violet from wastewater by waste materials. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 343: 463-473.
19. Mohanty, K., J. T. Naidu, B. C. Meikap and M. N. Biswas. 2006. Removal of crystal violet from wastewater by activated carbons prepared from rice husk. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research 45: 5165-5171.
20. Mousavi, S. A., M. Khashij and P. Shahbazi. 2016. Adsorption isotherm study and factor affected on methylene blue decolorization using activated carbon powder prepared grapevine leaf. Journal of Safety Promotion and Injury Prevention 3: 249-256. (In Farsi).
21. Murray, P. J., Rowe, J. B. and Aitchison, E. M., 1990. The effect of bentonite on wool growth, liveweight change and rumen fermentation in sheep. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 30: 39-42.
22. NRC. 2007. Nutrient Requirements of Small Ruminants: Sheep, Goats, Cervids, and New World Camelids. 6rd ed. Washington: National Academy Press.
23. Ørskov, E. R., and I. McDonald. 1979. The estimation of protein degradability in the rumen from incubation measurements weighted according to rate of passage. Journal of Agricultural Science 92: 499-503.
24. Potter, T., C. Ellis and M. Levitt. 1985. Activated charcoal: In vivo and in vitro studies of effect on gas formation. Gastroenterology 88: 620-624.
25. Rindsig, R. B., L. H. Schultz and G. E. Shook. 1969. Effects of the addition of bentonite to high-grain dairy rations which depress milk fat percentage. Journal of Dairy Science 51: 1770-1775.
26. Shin, K. S., I. K. Oh and C. J. Kim. 1997. Production and purification of Remazol Brilliant Blue R decolorization peroxidase from the culture filtrate of Pleurotus ostreatus. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 63: 1744-1748.
27. Singh, K., and S. Arora. 2011. Removal of synthetic textile dyes from wastewaters: A critical review on present treatment technologies. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology 41: 807-878.
28. Theodorou, M. K., B. A.Williams, M. S. Dhanoa, A. B. McAllan and J. France. 1994. A simple gas production method using a pressure transducer to determine the fermentation kinetics of ruminant feeds. Animal Feed Science and Technology 48: 185-197.
29. Wanapat, M. 2000. Rumen manipulation to increase the efficient use of local feed resources and productivity of ruminants in the tropics. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences Supplement 13B: 59-67.
30. Zhou, W., and W. Zimmermann. 1993. Decolorization of industrial effluents containing reactive dyes by actinomycetes. FEMS Microbiology Letters 107: 157-162.