1. Afzali, K., S. J. Hosseini-vashan and N. Afzali. 2016. Effects of different levels of Elaeagnus angustifolia with and without enzyme on the growth performance, immune system and some biochemical blood parameters of broiler chicken. Animal Sciences Journal 29(111): 147-162. (In Persian).
2. Akhtar, M., K. Javed, M. Abdullah, N. Ahmad and M. A. Elzo. 2012. Environmental factors affecting preweaning growth traits of Buchi sheep in Pakistan. The Journal of Animal and Plant Science 22(3): 529-536.
3. Ayaz, M., M. Riaz, A. Malik, E. Ahmad, I. Fatima, M. Arif-Lodhi and M. I. Chaudhary. 2009. Elaeagnoside, chymotrypsin inhibiting steroidal glucoside from Elaeagnus orientalis. Natural Product Research 23(5): 409-414.
4. Bendaikha, S., M. Gadaut, D. Harakat and A. Magid. 2014. Acylated flavonol glycosides from the flower of Elaeagnus angustifolia L. Phytochemistry 103: 129-136.
5. Boudraa, S., L. Hambaba, S. Zidani and H. Boudraa. 2010. Mineral and vitamin composition of fruits of five underexploited species in Algeria: Celtis australis L., Crataegus azarolus L., Crataegus monogyna Jacq., Elaeagnus angustifolia L. and Zizyphus lotus L. Fruits (Paris) 65(2): 75-84.
6. Cheeke, P. R. 2000. Actual and potential applications of Yucca schidigera and Quillaja saponaria saponins in human and animal nutrition. In Saponins in food, feedstuffs and medicinal plants (pp. 241-254). Springer, Dordrecht.
7. Daneshvar H. A., B. Kiani. 2005. Effect of salinity on some local cultivars of Russian olive (Elaeagnus angustifolia) In Isfahan province. Pajouhesh & Sazandegi 65: 76-83.
8. Degang, Z., W. Xiaopeng and Z. Zonglei. 2006. Evaluation of tree forages as non-conventional feeds in Gansu Province of China. Improving Animal Productivity by Supplementary Feeding of Multi-nutrient Blocks, Controlling Internal Parasites and Enhancing Utilization of Alternate Feed Resources. 2006: 167.
9. Downing, J. A., J. Joss and R. J. Scaramuzzi. 1995. A mixture of the branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine increases ovulation rate in ewes when infused during the late luteal phase of the oestrous cycle: an effect that may be mediated by insulin. Journal of Endocrinology 145(2): 315-323.
10. Elrod, C. C. and W. R. Butler. 1993. Reduction of fertility and alteration of uterine pH in heifers fed excess ruminally degradable protein. Journal of Animal Science 71(3): 694-701.
11. Goncharova, N. P. and A. I. Glushenkova. 1990. Lipids of elaeagnus fruit. Chemistry of Natural Compounds 26(1): 12-15.
12. Hagan, C. R., E. J. Faivre and C. A. Lange. 2009. Scaffolding actions of membrane-associated progesterone receptors. Steroids 74(7): 568-572.
13. Hamidpour, R., S. Hamidpour, M. Hamidpour, M. Shahlari, M. Sohraby, N. Shahlari and R. Hamidpour. 2017. Russian olive (Elaeagnus angustifolia L.): From a variety of traditional medicinal applications to its novel roles as active antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-mutagenic and analgesic agent. Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine 7(1): 24-29.
14. Jefferson, W. N., H. B. Patisaul and C. J. Williams. 2012. Reproductive consequences of developmental phytoestrogen exposure. Reproduction 143(3): 247.
15. McEvoy, T. G., I. J. Robinson, R. P. Aitken, P. A. Findlay and I. S. Robertson. 1997. Dietary excesses of urea influence the viability and metabolism of preimplantation sheep embryos and may affect fetal growth among survivors. Animal Reproduction Science 47(1-2): 71-90.
16. Min, B. R., W. C. McNabb, T. N. Barry, P. D. Kemp, G. C. Waghorn and M. F. McDonald. 1999. The effect of condensed tannins in Lotus corniculatus upon reproductive efficiency and wool production in sheep during late summer and autumn. The Journal of Agricultural Science 132(3): 323-334.
17. Min, B. R., J. M. Fernandez, T. N. Barry, W. C. McNabb and P. D. Kemp. 2001. The effect of condensed tannins in Lotus corniculatus upon reproductive efficiency and wool production in ewes during autumn. Animal Feed Science and Technology 92(3-4): 185-202.
18. Safdar, A. H. A. and A. A. Sadeghi. 2015. Study of male effect on feeding and estrus behavior of Afshari ewes. Tropical animal health and production 47(1): 185-189.
19. Safdar, A. H. A., S. P. M. G. Maghami and A. E. Nejad. 2020. Effect of using supplementation mineral or organic selenium with vitamin E as antioxidants in the flushing diet on the fertility of ewes. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences 90(8): 1151-1154.
20. Silva, J. R. V., J. R. Figueiredo and R. Van den Hurk. 2009. Involvement of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor (IGF) system in ovarian folliculogenesis. Theriogenology 71(8): 1193-1208.
21. Štochmaľová, A., A. Kadasi, R. Alexa, R. Grossmann and A. Sirotkin. 2014. The effect of yucca on proliferation, apoptosis and steroidogenesis of porcine ovarian granulosa cells. Slovak Journal of Food Sciences 8(1): 87-91.
22. Štochmačová, A., A. Kádasi, R. Vlčková, D. Sopková, J. Nltray, S. Nltrayová and A. V. Slrotkin. 2015. Direct influence of rooibos-derived compound on rabbit ovarian functions and their response to gonadotropins. Biologia 70(10): 1424-1428.
23. Waghorn, G. C., J. F. Smith and M. J. Ulyatt. 1990. Effect of protein and energy intake on digestion and nitrogen metabolism in wethers and on ovulation in ewes. Animal Science 51(2): 291-300.
24. Yaguang, W. W. S. J. Z. 2009. Establishment of the Cell Suspension Culture of Elaeagnus angustifolia [J]. Biotechnology Bulletin 3: 43-49.
25. Zeng, F., W. Wang, Y. Zhan and Y. Xin. 2009. Establishment of the callus and cell suspension culture of Elaeagnus angustifolia for the production of condensed tannins. African Journal of Biotechnology 8(19): 5005-5010.