1. Albay, M. K., Ş. Şahinduran, M. Kale, M. Ç. Karakurum and K. Sezer. 2010. Influence of Tarantula cubensis extract on the treatment of the oral lesions in cattle with bluetongue disease. Kafkas Universitesi Veteriner Fakultesi Dergisi. 16 (4): 593-596.
2. Albsoul-Younes, A., N. A. Younes and D. H. Badran. 2006. Topical phenytoin ointment increases autograft acceptance in rats. Saudi Medical Journal. 27: 962-966.
3. Anstead, G. M., L. M. Hart, J. F. Sunahara and M. E. Liter. 1996. Phenytoin in wound healing. Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 30: 768-775.
4. Asghari, A., F. Arfaee and N. Ghodarzi. 2016. The effect of curcuma longa extract on gastric injury induced by gastrotomy in rats. Veterinary Researches and Biological Products. 29:25 – 36. (In Farsi).
5. Bhatia, A., S. Nanda, U. Gupta, S. Gupta and B. Reddy. 2004. Topical phenytoin suspension and normal saline in the treatment of leprosy trophic ulcers: a randomized, doubleblind, comparative study. Journal of dermatological treatment. 15: 321-327.
6. Bigham-Sadegh, A., I. Karimi, F. Hoseini and H. Moradi. 2017. Effects of concurrent using of Theranekron with hydroxyapatite on bone healing in rabbit model: Radiological and histopathological evaluation. Iranian Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery. 15: 54-62. (In Farsi).
7. Chan, F., C. Kennedy, R. Hanson, B. O’sullivan, J. Kelly and D. Bouchier-Hayes. 2007. Topical diphenylhydantoin sodium can improve healing in a diabetic incisional animal wound model. Journal of wound care. 16: 359-363.
8. DaCosta, M. L., M. C. Regan, M. Al Sader, M. Leader and D. Bouchier-Hayes. 1998. Diphenylhydantoin sodium promotes early and marked angiogenes is and results in increased collagen deposition and tensile strength in healing wounds. Surgery. 123: 287-293.
9. Fossum, T. 2002. Small Animal Surgery. pp. 356 – 379. 2th Edition, Mosby,Inc. St. Louis Missouri.
10. Ghapanchi, J., F. Haghighi and G. Dehpour. 2019. Effect of Phenytoin on healing of periodontal surgical wounds. Journal of Dentistry. 1: 31-35.
11. Gómez-Alonso, A., F. J. García-Criado, F. C. Parreño-Manchado, J. E. García-Sánchez, E. García-Sánchez, A. Parreño-Manchado and Y. Zambrano-Cuadrado. 2007. Study of the efficacy of Coated VICRYL Plus Antibacterial suture (coated Polyglactin 910 suture with Triclosan) in two animal models of general surgery. The Journal of infection. 54: 82-88.
12. Gul Satar, N., I. Cangul, A. Topal, H. Kurt, V. Ipek and G. Onel. 2017. The effects of Tarantula cubensis venom on open wound healing in rats. Journal of Wound Care. 26: 66-71.
13. Habibian Dehkordi, S., H. Nourani, S. Sharifi, M. Ahadian, C. Taghadosi and M. Akhavan-Taheri. 2009. Evaluation of Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Theranekron in Rat. Iranian Journal of Veterinary Clinical Sciences. 2: 9. (In Farsi).
14. Hasamnis, A. A., B. K. Mohanty and S. Patil. 2010. Evaluation of wound healing effect of topical phenytoin on excisional wound in albino rats. Journal of Young Pharmacists. 2: 59-62.
15. Lotfollahzadeh, S., M. R. Alizadeh, M. Mohri and M. R. M. Dezfouli. 2012. The therapeutic effect of Tarentula cubensis extract (Theranekron®) in foot-and-mouth disease in cattle: a randomised trial in an endemic setting. Homeopathy. 101: 159-164.
16. Meena, K., A. Mohan, B. Sharath, S. Somayaji and K. Bairy. 2011. Effect of topical phenytoin on burn wound healing in rats. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology. 49(1):56-9.
17. Mehvarz, S., M. Tahmasebi and A. Asgari. 1998. Effect of phenytoin powder on open wound healing process in rat skin. Kowsar Medical Journal. 3: 177-182. (In Farsi).
18.Oryan, A., A. Moshiri and A. R. Raayat. 2012. Novel Application of Theranekron® Enhanced the Structural and Functional Performance of the Tenotomized Tendon in Rabbits. Cells Tissues Organs. 196: 442-455.
19. O'Toole, M. J., J. E. Kolb, W. J. Lindblad, I. K. Cohen and M. F. McKneally. 1996. Pneumothorax and wound dehiscence related to collagenase deregulation: Treatment with diphenylhydantoin. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 61: 1646-1650.
20. Riahi, S., M. Mofid, H. Imani, A. R. Asgari, H. Ghoshouni and A. Khoushbaten. 2006. Histological study of topical application of sodium phenytoin 1% ointment on open skin healing in male rats. Journal of Iranian Anatomical Sciences. 3: 269-279. (In Farsi).
21. Sardari, K., E. G. Kakhki and M. Mohri. 2007. Evaluation of wound contraction and epithelialization after subcutaneous administration of Theranekron® in cows. Comparative Clinical Pathology. 16: 197-200.
22. Shaw, J., C. Hughes, K. Lagan and P. Bell. 2007. The clinical effect of topical phenytoin on wound healing: a systematic review. British Journal of Dermatology. 157: 997-1004.
23. Simpson, G., E. Kunz and J. Slafta. 1965. Use of sodium diphenylhydantoin in treatment of leg ulcers. New York state journal of medicine. 65: 886-888.
24. Subrahmanyam, M. 1991. Topical application of honey in treatment of burns. British Journal of Surgery. 78: 497-498.
25. tavaf, a., m. raeeszadeh and l. ekradi. 2017. Comparing the effect of phenytoin cream and aqueous Quercus infectoria gall extract on wound healing in adalt male Wistar rats. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. 7: 77-85. (In Farsi).
26. Turan, M., S. Ünver Saraydýn, H. Eray Bulut, S. Elagöz, Ö. Çetinkaya, K. Karadayi, E. Canbay and M. Sen. 2004. Do vascular endothelial growth factor and basic fibroblast growth factor promote phenytoin's wound healing effect in rat? An immunohistochemical and histopathologic study. Dermatologic surgery. 30: 1303-1309.