1. Aliyari, D., M. M. Mohammadi, M. H. Shahir and M. A. Sirjani. 2012. Effect of body condition score, live weight and age on performance of Afshari ewes. Asian Journal of Animal Science and Veterinary Advances, 7 (9): 904-909.
2. Cripps, R. L., L. R. Green., J. Thomson, M. S. Martin-Gronert, M. M. I. M. Sheldon, M. A. Hanson, C. N. Hales and S. E. Ozanne. 2008. The effect of maternal body condition score before and during pregnancy on the glucose tolerance of adult sheep offspring. Reproductive Sciences, 15 (5): 448-456.
3. Dahal, I. M. and K. A. K. Darwesh. 2011. Effect of body condition score of Hamdani and Karadi ewes on their reproductive and meat productivity of their lambs. Mesopotamia Journal of Agriculture, 39 (3): 1-8.
4. Emami Meybodi, M. A., A. Torkamanzehi, N. Emamjomeh Kashan, Sh. Rahimi, A. A. Ghareh Daghi and R. Vaez Torshizi. 1999. Effect of ewe size at mating on reproduction traits in Balouchi sheep at rural production system. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science, 30(4): 673-684. In Persian.
5. Esmailizadeh, A. K., S. R. Miraei-Ashtiani, M. S. Mokhtari and M. Asadi Fozi. 2011 Growth performance of crossbred lambs and productivity of Kurdi ewes as affected by the sire breed under extensive production system. Journal of Agriculture Science Technology, 13: 701-708.
6. Farzin, N., A. Mirjalali, R. Abdullahpour3 and A. Seraj. 2017. The effect of body condition score on lamb body weight and litter size in a flock of Chaal sheep. Journal of Ruminant Research, 5(2): 1-14. In Persian.
7. Gabr, A. A., N. A. Shalaby and M. E. Ahmed. 2016. Effect of Ewe Born Type, Growth Rate and Weight at Conception on the Ewe Subsequent Productivity of Rahmani Sheep. Asian Journal of Animal Veterinary Advances, 11 (11): 732-736.
8. Gardner, D. S., P. J. Buttery, Z. Daniel and M. E. Symonds. 2007. Factors affecting birth weight in sheep: maternal environment. Reproduction Research. Online version, 133: 297-307.
9. Gonzalez, R. E., D. Labuonora and A. J. E. Russel. 1997. The effects of ewe live weight and body condition score around mating on production from four sheep breeds in extensive grazing systems in Uruguay. Animal Science, 64: 139-145.
10. Jalilian, M. T., M. M. Moeini. 2013. The effect of body condition score and body weight of Sanjabi ewes on immune system, productive and reproductive performance. Acta Argicuturae Slovenica, 102 (2): 99-106.
11. Karakus, F. and M. Atmaca. 2016. The effect of ewe body condition at lambing on growth of lambs and colostral specific gravity. Archives Animal Breeding, 59: 107–112.
12. Kenyon, P. R., R. E. Hickson, P. G. Hutton, S. T. Morris, K. J. Stafford and D. M. West. 2012. Effect of twin-bearing ewe body condition score and late pregnancy nutrition on lamb performance. Animal Production Science, 52: 483–490.
13. Kenyon, P. R., Maloney, S. K., & Blache, D. 2014. Review of sheep body condition score in relation to production characteristics. New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research, (ahead-of-print), 1-27.
14. Khojastehkey, M., M. Yeganehparast and M. Kalantar Neyestanaki. 2016. Investigation the crossbreeding of Zandi ewes with Romanov rams and comparison the performance of crossbred with pure Zandi lambs up to weaning age. Journal of Ruminant Research, 4(2): 133-144. In Persian.
15. Koycegiz, F., E. Esmen, C. Alcibiades, G. Diaz, and M. Kutluca. 2009. Effects of lambing season, lamb breed and ewe parity on production traits of fat tailed sheep and their lambs. Journal of Animal Veterinary. 8: 195-198.
16. Mathias-Davis, H.C., G.H. Shackell, G.J. Greer, A.I. Bryant and J.M. Everett-Hincks. 2013. Ewe body condition score and the effect on lamb growth rate. Proceeding of New Zeeland Society of Animal Production, 73: 131-135.
17. Mirshamsollahi, A. and R. A. Azizi. 2016. Improvement of fertility performance of Farahani ewes raised on supplementary feeding. Iranian Journal of Applied Animal Science, 6(1): 113-118.
18. Moeini, M.M., D. Aliyari and M. H. Shahir. 2011. Effect of body condition score on some blood biological parameters and reproductive performance of Afshari ewes. Veterinary Journal of Islamic Azad University, 5(1): 25-31. In Persian.
19. Ptacek, M., J. Duchacek, L. Stadnik, J. Beran and L. Stolc. 2014. Effects of ewe’s live weight and backfat thickness at mating on fertility and production performance in Suffolk sheep and their crosses. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science, 20(5): 1261-1267.
20. Russel, A. J. F., J. M. Doney and R. G. Gunn.1969. Subjective assessement of body fat in live sheep. The Journal of Agricultural Science, 72: 451- 454.
21. Sadeghipanah, H. 2015. Body condition score controlling. Agriculture education publication. First edition. In Persian.
22. Sejian, V., V. P. Maurya, S. M. K. Naqvi, D. Kumar and A. Joshi. 2009. Effect of induced body condition score differences on physiological response, productive and reproductive performance of Malpura ewes kept in a hot, semi-arid environment. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 94: 154–161.
23. Staykova, G., P. Penchev and N. Stancheva. 2013. Interrelationship between body condition score at different physiological statuses and some economic traits in the Caucasian sheep breed. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science, 19 (5): 1105-1111.
24. Vatankhah, M., Talebi, M. A., & Zamani, F. 2012. Relationship between ewe body condition score (BCS) at mating and reproductive and productive traits in Lori-Bakhtiari sheep. Small Ruminant Research, 106(2): 105-109.
25.Yilmaz, M., T. Altin, O. Karaca, I. Cemal, H. E. Bardakcioglu, O. Yilmaz and T. Taskin. 2011. Effect of body condition score at mating on the reproductive performance of Kivircik sheep under an extensive production system. Tropical Animal Health Production, 43: 1555–1560.