1. Agusa, T., T. Kunito, S. Tanabe, M. Pourkazemi and D.G. Aubrey. 2004. Concentrations of trace elements in muscle of sturgeons in the Caspian Sea. Marine Pollution Bulletin 49: 789– 800.
2. Anan, Y., T. Kunito, S. Tanabe, I. Mitrofanov and D. Aubrey. 2005. Trace element accumulation in fishes collected from coastal waters of the Caspian Sea. Marine Pollution Bulletin 51: 882–888.
3. AOAC (Association of Official Analytical Chemistry). 1995. Official methods of analysis. 16th ed. Arlington, VA, USA.
4. Askary Sari, A. and M. Velayatzadeh. 2000. Lead and zinc concentrations in liver and muscle tissues of two fish species, rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) and common carp (Cyprinus carpio). Journal of Iran Veterinary 7: 30-35.
5. Gracey, G.F., D.S. Collins and R. J. Huey.1966. Meat Hygiene. 1st Tehran University Press, Tehran.
6. Harikumar P.S.‚ V.P. Nasir and M. P. Mujeebu Rahman. 2009. Distribution of heavy metals in the core sediments of a tropical wetland system. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology 6: 225-232.
7. Hulya Karadede, E. 2000. Concentration of heavy metals in water, sediment and fish species from the Ataturk Dam Lake Turkey. Chemosphere 41: 1371-1376.
8. Hunter, B.A., M. S. Johnson and D.J. Thompson. 1987. Ecotoxicology of copper and cadmium in a contaminated grassland ecosystem. III small mammals. Journal of Applied Ecology 24: 601-614.
9. Joseph, K. and J. P. Srivastava. 1992. Heavy metal load in prawn, Penaeus indicus (H. MilneEdwards) inhibiting ennore estuary in Madras. Journal of the Inland Fisheries Society of India 24: 30-33.
10. Kureishy, T.W. 1993. Concentration of heavy metals in marine organisms around Qatar before and after the Gulf War oil spill. Marine Pollution Bulletin 27: 183-186.
11. Movahed, A., A. Dehghan, R. Haji Hosseini, S. Akbarzadeh, A. A. Zendehboudi, M. Nafisi Behabadi, M. M. Mohammadi, N. Hajian, F. Pakdel, A. Hefzulla and D. Iranpour. 2013. Evaluation of heavy metals in the tissues of different species of shrimps collected from coastal waters of Bushehr, Persian Gulf. Iranian South Medical Journal 16: 100-109.
12. Pour Bagher, H., S. V. Hosseni, N. Khorasani, S. M. Hosseini and P. Dephie.2014. Heavy metal in muscle of Fenneropenaeus indicus. Iranian Journal of Natural Resources 1:13-24.
13. Pour Khabaz A. and S. Mohamad Nabizadeh. 2012. Determination of heavy metals sources in Hara Biosphere Reserve. Veterinary Journal 9: 64-75.
14. Pourang, N. and G. Amini. 2001. Distribution of trace elements in tissues of two shrimp species from Persian Gulf and effects of storage temperature on elements transportation. Water, Air and Soil Pollution 129: 229-243.
15. Pourang, N., J. H. Dennis and H. Ghourchian. 2005. Distribution of heavy metals in Penaeus semisulcatus from Persian Gulf and possible role of metallothionein in their redistribution during storage, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 100: 71-88.
16. Qasemi, M., S. Sobhanardakani and M. Riahi Khoram. 2012. Assessment of Fe, Zn, Cu, Cd, Pb concentrations in liver, kidney and muscle of cattle and sheep marketed in Hamedan city. MSc Thesis .Hamedan Branch, Islamic Azad University. Hamedan, Iran.
17. Razavi, S.M.R., H. Vahabzadeh, A. Zamini, A. Askary Sary and M. Velayatzadeh. 2012. Measured and Comparison of heavy metals Hg, Pb, Cd in the muscle and shell of Fenneropenaeus indicus Persian Gulf (Bahrekan, Khuzestan Province). Journal of Aquatic Animals and Fisheries 3:43-90
18. Saei-Dehkordi, S. S., A. Fallah and A. Nematollahi. 2010. Arsenic and mercury in commercially valuable fish species from the Persian Gulf: Influence of season and habitat. Food and Chemical Toxicology 48: 2945-2950.
19. Shahriari, A. 2005. Determination of cadmium, chromium, lead and nickel in edible tissues of Tiger-Toothed Croaker and Russels snapper from Persian Gulf in 2003. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences 2: 65-67.(In Farsi).
20. Spears, J. W., R. W. Harvey and L. J. Samell. 1986. Effects of dietary nickel and protein on growth, nitrogen metabolism and tissue concentrations of nickel, iron, zinc, manganese and copper in Calves. Journal of Nutrition 116: 1873-1882.
21. Wu, X. Y. and Y. F. Yang. 2011. Heavy metal (Pb, Co, Cd, Cr, Cu, Fe, Mn and Zn) concentrations in harvest-size white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei tissues from aquaculture and wild source. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis 24: 62-65.