1. Aghashahi, A.R., M. Amani, S.D. Sharifi and A. Afzalzadeh. 2012. Effects if high and low swelling bentonite (natural and processed) on broiler chicken performance. Animal Science Journal (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi). 103, 83-92. (In persian).
2. Adamovic, M., M. Stojanovic, M. Grubisic, D. Iles, and J. Milojkovic. 2011. Importance of aluminosilicate minerls in safe food production. Macedonian Journal of Animal Science. 1, 175–180.
3. Aitchison, E. M., J.B. Rowe, and G.S. Rix. 1986. Effect of bentonite clays on rumen fermentation and diet digestibility. Proceeding of the Nutrition Society of Australia. 11, 111-114.
4. Bouderoua, Y., D. Ait-Saada, G. Selselet-Attou, J. Mourot, C. Perier, and G. Robin. 2016. Effects of Dietary Addition of Raw and Treated Calcium Bentonite on Growth, Digesta characteristics, Blood Profiles and Meat Fatty Acids Composition of Broilers Chicks. Asian Journal of Animal Veterinary Advances. 11, 805-814.
5. Dehority, B.A. 2003. Rumen microbiology. Academic Press, London, Pp: 380
6. Enser, M., K. Hallett, B. Hewitt, G.A.J. Fursey, and J.D. Wood. 1996. Fatty acid content and composition of English beef, lamb and pork at retail. Meat Science. 42, 443–456.
7. Desheng Q, L. Fan, Y. Yanhu, and Z. Niya. 2005. Adsorption of aflatoxin B1 on montmorillonite. Poultry Science. 84, 959-961.
8. Fenn, P.D. and R.A. Long. 1989. Wool growth and sulphur amino acid entry rate in sheep fed roughage based diets supplemented with bentonite and sulphur amino acids. Australian Journal of Agriculture Research. 41,889-896.
9. Ghanem, GH. A. 1995. Additives in feeding farm animals. Ph.D. thesis, Fac. of Agric., Kafr El-Sheikh, Tanta University, Egypt.
10. Kashan, N. E. J., G.H. Manafi Azar, A. Afzalzadeh, A. Salehi. 2005. Growth performance and carcass quality of fattening lambs from fat-tailed and tailed sheep breeds. Small Ruminant Research. 60, 267–271.
11. Khadem A.A., M. Soofizadeh, and A. Afzalzadeh. 2007. Productivity, blood metabolites and carcass characteristics of fattening Zandi lambs fed sodium bentonite supplemented Total Mixed Rations. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 10, 3613-3619.
12. Krause, K.M. and D.K Combs. 2003. Effects of forage particle size, forage source and grain fermentability on performance and ruminal pH in midlactation cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 86, 1382–1397.
13. Murray, P.J., J.B. Rowe and E.M. Aitchinson. 1990. The effect of bentonite on wool growth, live weight change and rumen fermentation in sheep. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture. 30, 39-42.
14. Newbold, C. J. and K. Hillman. 1990. The effect of ciliate protozoa on the turnover of bacterial and fungal protein in the rumen of sheep. Letters in Applied Microbiology. 11, 100–102.
15. Rosa CA, R. Miazzo, C. Magnoli, M. Salvano, S.M. Chiac, and S. Ferrero. 2001. Evaluation of the efficacy of bentonite from the south of Argentina to ameliorate the toxic effects of aflatoxin in broilers. Poultry Science. 80, 139-144.
16. Safdarian, M., M.J. Zamiri, M. Hashemi, and H. Norolahi. 2008. Relationships of fat-tail dimensions with fat-tail weight and carcass characteristics at different slaughter weights of Torki-Ghashghaii sheep. Meat Science. 80, 686-689.
17. Saleh, M.S. 1994. Using of feed additives for feeding farm animals. Ph.D. Thesis, Fac. of Agric. Kafr El-Sheikh, Tanta University, Egypt.
18. Snowder, G. D., and L.D. Van Vleck. 2003. Estimates of genetic parameters and selection strategies to improve the economic efficiency of post weaning growth in lambs. Journal of Animal Science. 81, 2704-2713.
19. Soofizade, M. 2006. Effects of sodium bentonite on performance of fattening lambs. M.Sc. thesis, Aburayhan Pardis, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, Pp: 101. (In persian).
20. Wallace, R.J. and C. J. Newbold. 1991. Effect of bentonite on fermentation in the rumen simulation technique (Rusitec) and rumen ciliate protozoa. Journal of Agriculture Science Cambridge. 116, 163-168.
21. Wood, J.D., M. Enser, A.V. Fisher, G.R. Nute, P.R. Sheard, R.I. Richardson, S.I. Hughes, and F.M. Whittington. 2008. Fat deposition, fatty acid composition and meat quality: A review. Meat Science. 78, 343–358.