1. Mamo, F.T., G.N Selvaraj, Y. Wang, Y. Liu. 2017. Recent Developments in the Screening of Atoxigenic Aspergillus flavus towards Aflatoxin Biocontrol. Journal of Applied & Environmental Microbiology 5: 20-30.
2. Gummadidala, P..M., Y.P. Chen, K.R. Beauchesne, K.P. Miller, C. Mitra, N. Banaszek, et al. 2016. Aflatoxin-Exposure of Vibrio gazogenes as a Novel System for the Generation of Aflatoxin Synthesis Inhibitors. Frontiers in Microbiology 7: 1-9.
3. Gong, Y.Y., S. Watson and M.N. Routledge. 2016. Aflatoxin Exposure and Associated Human Health Effects, a Review of Epidemiological Studies. Food Safety 4: 14-27.
4. Kumar, P., D.K. Mahato, M. Kamle, T.K. Mohanta, S.G. Kang. 2017. Aflatoxins: A Global Concern for Food Safety. Human Health and Their Management 7: 1-10.
5. Gao, Y.N., J.Q. Wang, S.L. Li, Z.D. Zhang, N. Zheng. 2016. Aflatoxin M1 cytotoxicity against human intestinal Caco-2 cells is enhanced in the presence of other mycotoxins. Food and Chemical Toxicology 96: 79-89.
6. Atherstone, C., D. Grace, J.F. Lindahl, E.K. Kang’ethe, F. Nelson. 2016. Assessing the impact of aflatoxin consumption on animal health and productivity. African Journal of Food, Agriculture, Nutrition and Development 16: 10949-10966.
7. Ibrahim, M.J., J. Kabir, C.N. Kwanashie, M.T. Salawudeen. 2017. Identification of Aspergillus species in feed fed to caged birds using morphological characteristics in Zaria, Nigeria. Microbiology Research International 5: 16-24.
8. Sineque, A.R., C.L. Macuamule and F.R. Dos Anjos. 2017. Aflatoxin B1 Contamination in Chicken Livers and Gizzards from Industrial and Small Abattoirs, Measured by ELISA Technique in Maputo, Mozambique. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 14: 1-10.
9. Makun, H.A., M. Mwanza, H. Iheanacho, D.O. Apeh, S. Abdulrahim, S.H. Jamiu, et al. 2017. Comparative Study of Aflatoxin M1 in Livestock Livers from Minna, Nigeria. Journal of Liver 6: 1-5.
10. Ferri, F., C. Brera, B.D. Santis, G. Fedrizzi, T. Bacci, L. Bedogni, et al. 2017. Survey on Urinary Levels of Aflatoxins in Professionally Exposed Workers. Toxins 9: 1-13.
11. Bondy, G.S. and J.J. Pestka. 2008. Immunomodulation by fungal toxins. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health 3:109-143.
12. Maktabi, S., M.R. Haji Hajikolaie, M. Ghorbanpour, M. Kazemi Varnamkhasti. 2014. Investigation into Aflatoxin B1 in Feedstuffs of Traditional Dairy Husbandry in Ahvaz Area. Journal of Veterinary Microbiology 10: 45-54. (In Farsi).
13. Glass, N.L. and G.C. Donaldson. 1995. Development of primer sets designed for use with the PCR to amplify conserved genes from filamentous ascomycetes. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 61: 1323-1330.
14. Summerbell, R.C., F. Staib, R. Dales, N. Nolard, J. Kane, H. Zwanenburg, et al. 1992. Ecologe of fungi in human dewellings. Journal of Medical and Veterinary Mycology 30:279-285.
15. Diaz, G., J. Summers and S. Leeson. 1995. Poultry Metabolic Disorders and Mycotoxins. UK, Guelph by University books.
16. Diba K, Mirhendi H, Kordbacheh P, Rezaie S. Development of RFLP-PCR method for the identification of medically important Aspergillus species using single restriction enzyme MwoI. Brazilian Journal of Microbiology. 2014 Jun;45(2):503-7.
17. Patterson TF, Thompson III GR, Denning DW, Fishman JA, Hadley S, Herbrecht R, et al. Practice guidelines for the diagnosis and management of aspergillosis: 2016 update by the Infectious Diseases Society of America. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2016 Jun 29;63(4):e1-60.
18. Bouakline A, Lacroix C, Roux N, Gangneux JP,Derouin F. Fungal contamination of food in hematology units. J Clin Microbiol 2000; 38(11): 4272-3.
19. Dunham, N.R., S.T. Peper, C.D. Downing, R.J. Kendall. 2017. Aflatoxin contamination in corn sold for wildlife feed in texas. Ecotoxicology 26:516-520.
20. Battilani, P., P. Toscano, H.J. Fels-Klerx, A. Moretti, M.C. Leggieri, C. Brera, et al. 2016. Aflatoxin B1 contamination in maize in Europe increases due to climate change. Scientific Reports 6: 24328.
21. Hajnal, E.J., J. Kos, J. Krulj, S. Krstović, I. Jajić, L. Pezo. 2017. Aflatoxins contamination of maize in Serbia: The impact of weather conditions in 2015. Food Additives & Contaminants: Part A 34:1999-2010.
22. Sala A. Updated profile of aflatoxin and aspergillus section flavi contamination in ric and its byproducts from the Philippines J Toxicol 2005; 22: 429-39.
23. Halt M. Aspergillus flavous and aflatoxin B1 in flour production. Europ J Epidem 1994; 10: 555-58.
24. Cardoso, V.D., A.B. Vermelho, C.A.R. de Lima, J.M. de Oliveira, M.E.F. de Lima, L.H.P. da Silva, et al. 2016. Antigenotoxic Effect of Piperine in Broiler Chickens Intoxicated with Aflatoxin B1. Toxins 8: 1-14.
25. Hussain, Z., H. Rehman, S. Manzoor, S.H. Tahir, M. Mukhtar. 2016. Determination of liver and muscle aflatoxin B1 residues and select serumchemistry variables during chronic aflatoxicosis in broiler chickens. Veterinary Clinical Pathology 45: 330-334.
26. Mayahi, M., A. Zand Mogadam, A. Fazlara, H. Jafari. 2008. A survey on the aflatoxin B1 and M1 level in liver, leg and breast muscles of broiler chicks slaughtered in Ahvaz poultry slaughter house. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 15: 132-137. (in Farsi).
27. Dashti, B., S. Al-Hamli, H. Alomirah, S. Al-Zenki, A.B. Abbas, W. Sawaya. 2009. Levels of aflatoxin M1 in milk, cheese consumed in Kuwait and occurrence of total aflatoxin in local and imported animal feed. Food Control 20: 686-690.
28. Gizachew, D., B. Szonyi, A. Tegegne, J. Hanson, D. Grace. 2016. Aflatoxin contamination of milk and dairy feeds in the Greater Addis Ababa milk shed, Ethiopia. Food Control 59: 773-779.
29. Jafari, T., A. Fallah, S. Kheiri, A. Fadaei, S.A. Amini. 2017. Aflatoxin M1 in human breast milk in Shahrekord, Iran and association with dietary factors. Food Additives & Contaminants: Part B 5: 1-16.